Thursday, July 31, 2008

FUN, FUN!! and BUSY, BUSY!!!















































































SO, I'm not really sure where this post will show up.....but these are pictures taken at Sis. Nancy's cook out. Also, at the underground tour with the Furlongs. Which was WAY cool. There was a fire in the 1800's which burned down the whole down town of Havre....so they built their shops underground. The pictures are of the Butcher shop. The one picture is of Mount Rainer and you can kinda see behind it is Mount Hood. I gotta say....once we got past all the turbulence in Montana the ride was REALLY cool. I gotta to see crop circles and wind mill Fields......it was spectacular!


I work tonight, and then tomorrow, at 945p mom and I are heading to Charlotte where we will stay with the Williams for a night or two... I can't remember.Then we will drive with them to the Assembly. I'm REALLY, SUPER excited about the Assembly! I'm a little worried though because we are flying stand by the whole way. The Chicago to Charlotte looks really bad. Like no seats....I guess we'll see. I know God can make it work.
Gotta run! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!

4 comments:

Like the pictures. Things will work out for us...we'll get there. Love ya.

Awesome pics.
Look forward to seeing you at the assembly.

That cloud picture is SO COOL!