Thursday, July 24, 2008

Joleesa is........

Engaged!!!

Wow huh??? I'm shocked. I didn't see it coming. He's a nice guy though from what I've seen of him.....which is only about three times. If that.

I'm happy for her though...because she seems happy. That's what counts most.

Today was her 19 birthday. So all of us a family went to Ninos an Italian restaurant, and then Joleesa and I went to go get pedicures. Wooooowwwww, I gotta say it felt amazing on aching feet. Then we went to Freddie's and did some shopping. It was nice. We haven't hung out me and her for FOREVER!!! I know God gave me that time with her. I was really missing her.

2 comments:

Wow....Do they have a date yet?

Was that your first pedicure? I've never had one but I would LOVE to have one. I bet it make you feel pampered.

no....they don't have a date set. Next year sometime (2009).

It was my seconed pedicure. And YES it does make you feel pampered. It kinda bothered me at frist because it kinda feels like "feet washing". I had keep telling my self "I'm paying for this!" It REALLY does feel amazing though.....and worth every penny.