Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I need to pack

I leave this Sat. for MT....I'm there three days. Then I come back for two days, and the head to Assembly for seven days. There is sooooo much I need to do! LIKE PACK!!! I don't really know what to bring....I don't really have summery cloths anymore. Anyhow, I also need to go shopping for another skirt, I've decided I have too much black. PLUS, I need to clean my apartment! DEEP CLEAN! I've been putting it off to long....I hate coming back from vacations to a messy place.

I don't think I'll blog again for awhile...we'll see....if not , I HOPE TO SEE YOU AT THE ASSEMBLY!!!

LOTS OF LOVE!

5 comments:

You don't have any summery clothes anymore????

Have fun on your trips. :-D

Hey, email me ( kbroyles@cableone.net )
I want to propose something to you...hehe, so I will call you...if you will give me your number. Or i guess email would work.

ok, I email you....and give you my #. =)


Bekah, nooooooo not too many that still fit, most are to tight that I don't feel comfortable. you should see my closet! It's full of hoodies and pullovers!!!!

Thanks for cleaning the apartment Jes (note: sarcasm)

I tried!! I was just toooooooo busy!!!