Saturday, July 19, 2008

A Sunny Day!

It started off all cold and cloudy, but about around noonish it got sunny and warm. It was a beautiful day! The youth went on a bike ride down by earth quick park. It was great. We even got a rainbow to look at on the way back to the cars. Perfect end.

In all, I was very productive on my only day off. I got up at 9a (very early for someone that gets off work at 3a). I got my hair cut, went to lunch with mom then went shopping with mom, Jenna, AND Joleesa. The first time all three of us sisters have spent an extended period of time together in a while. I realized I'm not close to either one of them anymore. With me working the shifts I do.....I'm just not around them (family) much. I'm not really sure what to do about it. It bothers me a little, I'm not sure if it's normal for me to have a life so separate from theirs. I am almost 26, in a way it's kinda to be expected right???? I do see them most Sun. (unless I'm working) and that's it. Pray for me though. I used to be VERY close to Joleesa and now......I don't know her at all! It makes me sad.

Anyhow, right now I'm at Megan and Micahs. Their playing Rock Band and I'm blogging.....=)

I think I'm going to try some of Megan sushi rolls....so, see ya....and have a great SUNDAY!

3 comments:

Its nice to be able to be with family. I love my family and spending time, all they need is Jesus.

Those "sushi" rolls were invented at my house. :) They are GOOD! How did yours turn out?

Glad you got some time with your sisters. Those are precious times.