Tuesday, July 8, 2008

GIVE ME THE MONEY!!!

Alright, I'm a night person...but I really want to go HOME and go to bed. Right now I'm at work. They offered overtime from 3a-11a, I signed up for 3a-8a. With going to Montana for a week and then heading to the Assembly right afterward...that's two weeks with out pay. So, the extra money is needed. Also, a friend that I work with and I are looking at going on a cruise late in the fall. So there will be plenty more LATE nights coming. The one we are looking at goes out of Genoa, Italy then goes to Monte Carlo, Monaco- Valencia, Spain-Valletta, Malta-Tunis, Tunisia-Rome, Italy-and then back again to Genoa, Italy. Loren, my friend REALLY wants to go to Tunisia( I guess she's into danger!) and I REALLY want to go to Malta, for biblical reasons. It's the perfect Itinerary for us. We'll see though.....the last cruise I went on it was kinda spare of the moment and I didn't get to read up on the history at all. Which was kinda a bummer, because Europe it is so full of history. This time I PLAN TO PLAN, and read...lots of reading. =)

2 comments:

That's nice you can blog at work. :)

Do you get paid time and a half for overtime?

Your cruise sounds NEAT! Definitely lots of reading - make the cruise so much more fun and meaningful.

Wow, that cruise sounds amazing!