Monday, August 4, 2008

The Willimas

We made it to the Williams! Wow, it was stressful though! We made it into Charlotte at 830p on Sat. night. We made the VERY LAST flight out of Chicago. I admit I was worried. I had felt like God was going to take care of it. Regardless, of how bad the flights looked. Then flight after flight was too full and we didn't make it. US Airways agents weren't very friendly and weren't helpful at all. I can't tell you how frustrating the whole ordeal was. I was So tired, and felt like it was my fault if we didn't make it. Finally, I went into the bathroom and prayed. Prayed for a miracle. That last flight was over sold and it seemed that we were pretty fare down the stand by list. We made it though!!! That last flight, and the last seats. Praise God! I know God was testing my faith. He told me we would make it the day before....why didn't I trust Him??? *sigh* It's a lesson for me I guess. What He says, He will do!!

Today, we head for Cleveland. It's about 6 hours away from the where the Williams live. I'm looking forward to the drive. I love the Williams So much!!

It IS SO HOT HERE!!! It's almost 100 right now!! crazy huh?? Much too hot for me. I don't feel like moving or doing much of anything when it's this hot.

OK, gotta get of this thing!!

2 comments:

well, praise the LORD! We humans do like to doubt, dont we

Yes He does!!!

I'm glad to hear that you guys made it safely there. Glad to hear that the Lord is blessing. :D