Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Shopping, Lip gloss, and Mafia Wars

Ok, so I'll start with yesterday. Yesterday, is the reason for the heading. We got up, got ready and went to town. I was super excited, because we were going shopping. I LOVE the store Maurice's. I can't order online, so for the past almost two years, well...I've just been bummed. Needless to say, I was pretty excited to see there was Marice's in the teeny tiny middle of no where Havre mall. lol

Sis. Libby and I went off and shopped while poor Bro. Johnny went off by himself to I think Radio Shack. *smile* It was fun, but neither Libby or I found anything worth buying. I did find lib gloss two for eight dollars, which made me content, but no cloths.

Later on that evening we went to Bro. Curby's and Sis. Nancy's for a cook out. SO MUCH FUN!!!! There sooo great! Bro. Caleb and Sis. Mandie taught us this game that I can't remember the name of, but something to do with the Mafia. I loved it though and want to try and play it with the youth when I get home. If you want to see pictures go to Sis. Nancy's blog.

Tomorrow I leave.....So sad .We are leaving early for Great Falls and are going do some more shopping. Hopefully with some more luck. =)

3 comments:

I'd love to look at the pictures but I don't know where to find "Nancy's blog". See ya soon. Love ya.

I have a link to Nancy's Blog on my Blog- she's under "Mom A."

It sounds like you had a great time in Havre!

Loved having you here! Hope you come back real soon...we will have fun!