Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Mocha Loving Self Needs To Find a Gym

I've told myself over and over again that I should ONLY get a mocha on Sunday mornings on my way to church. You know as a treat only....but, everyday this week I've been craving them. Maybe it's because the weather is changing.....and I want something warm to drink. WEll, I lost the battle... I got a mocha on Sunday, then on Monday, and now on Wednesday too. It's disgusting how many calories are in mocha's on top of the all the carbs. I looked into it and I'll spare you the details. Today after I got my mocha and finished all 12oz (for which Micah P would be proud....I never finish them and if Micah's around he'll finish it for me;-) all I could think about was cellulite. HA! Annoying! Hence the title....

Well, tomorrow I head for Minneapolis ST.Paul for the revival. It's come up REALLY fast! I'm excited though!

It's been really fun to read all the different things you all have posted about funny flight announcements. My favorite part is when the Captain comes on a gives his pre flight speech. You know.....how the weather is and if there is going to be any bumps along the way. I always say to myself after that..."well, he sounds like he knows what he's doing....." =)

3 comments:

Have fun on your trip!

When will you be getting back to AK?

I'll be back late Monday night. =)

See ya soon! Have a great time!