Monday, September 1, 2008

A Germy Fair

Yesterday, Mom, Dad, me and Jacob Grant went to the fair. Mom and I went off by ourselves and Dad and Jacob went off together. Boy, was it packed!! It was a beautiful day and it was a Saturday....So it was bound to be busy.

This morning I woke up early with my head full and my body aching. I had made scones last night to bring to Sunday School, but it only made 12. So, I was going to run to the store to pick up some more ingredients. I figured though, I would sleep some more and just pick up donuts or rolls at the gas station on the way to church. I woke up a again a 9a and felt like "death" OK...so that was a little dramatic! Anyhow, I didn't go to church. Which I HATE doing! It took an hour just to fall back to sleep because I felt guilty.

I have like NO sick time left and I HAD to be to work at 630p. I took some cold medication and asked to be taken off the concourse, because my brain feels like a pile of mush.

I'm hoping this is a one day flu thing...that tomorrow I'll wake up as good as new.

3 comments:

How are you feeling today?

Are you just a tiny bit dramatic?!
Hope you're feeling better today.
Hey, when are you coming back to see us?
The guys are going hunting the first week of November. Mandie and I might need another movie buddy!
Just a thought...
Love ya and miss ya!!

I am feeling better! AMAZING!! =)

mmmmmmmmm Nov. huh. ;)