Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I Feel Smart!

Ok, so I'm not the brights bulb, but I have my moments in which I surprise even myself. Haha Anyhow, tonight at work they sure did make me feel smart. They made me gate assit. Which means if there is any problems with flights (angry passengers,ticketing problems,count discrepancies, ect.) I'm one, of two to go to. Anyhow,tonight was FULL of issues!!! I feel like though, that I passed some kind of hard test. Every flight went out on time despite all the issues. HA!!!! WAHOooooo! =) Every flight is like a count down. We HAVE to have the door passenger door closed 10 min. prior to departure time to insure an ON TIME out and take off. Lots of time it gets really stressful simply because we only have just a few min. to figure out a problem. I LOVE it though!!! It's a rush!!!

3 comments:

You go girl! I love days (or nights) on a job like that. I remember working at a pizza place before I got married. Friday nights were crazy. Making it through the night with a smile on my face made me feel like I passed a big test. :)

Go Jessa! I wanna be like you when I grow up! :0)

haha Lib! I have no come back to that! =)

I know Bekah! It's great when you feel like hard work has a pay off!