Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'll Be Gone On a Very Special Day


Tomorrow is Mom and Dads 27 Anniversary!!!

I am so thankful I was given them as MY parents! Their marriage has been the ultimate example for what what a Godly marriage looks like. Their love for God and each other getting them through tough times in life. I've seen their tears in prayer, and ultimately the blessings fall on them because of their obedience to Gods will. There is a certain beauty in a marriage when the foundation is a shared love of God. I know....I've seen it. More then anything else I want to thank them for that!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM AND DAD!!!! MAY GOD BLESS YOUR NEXT 27 YEARS. ;)

2 comments:

Thanks Jessa. We love you.

Hey...can you email me again. :) I deleted your last email. GRRR at me.
kbroyles@cableone.net