Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I'm Home

It was a GREAT revival! I was a little worried on Thursday/Friday morning because all the flights were oversold again. I didn't make it out on the Chicago flight like I had wanted, but I did make it out on the next Seattle flight and then connected up in Portland, and then was out on the first Minneapolis flight Friday morning. It was kinda nice because I had a co-worker that was flying to Portland as well. It was nice having someone to chat with most of the way. By the time I got into Minneapolis I was exhausted! I think I had figured it out that I had been up 27 or so hours before I got a nap for about an hour when I first got in. I was wide awake for service though that night. It seemed though I was tired the whole weekend which was kinda a bummer.

Bro. Levi did great with his messages! There were a lot of visitors, which was SUPER encouraging in and of it self, but his messages were preached in a way that was both to saved and the unsaved. I had forgotten that revival isn't just to encourage the local body, but also a way to reach out to the community.

My flights home were a breeze. I left Minneapolis at 2p to Chicago. That was a super short flight! I then had a 720p flight in Chicago to Anchorage. That was the LONGEST Flight I have been on! Even London to Chicago wasn't as long as That flight to Anchorage last night. 7 hours and 19 min. YIKES! It's not normally that long....must have had head winds or something.....I don't sleep on planes,EVER, but I did last night for about two hours. THANK GOD!! Oh! One more thing I want thank God for, is that ALL the flights had almost ZERO turbulence!!! I think that's one reason why I could fall a sleep, maybe God knew I really needed it. =)

1 comments:

Just was wondering about your trip today. Glad to hear that you made it home safe and even got a couple hrs of sleep on the plane. I've always been able to sleep on planes, but of course I've been flying in them since I was a baby. :)

That's great that there was alot of visitors. That gives the body (church body) such a boost!