Monday, November 3, 2008

What Levi Was Thinking

Alright I went to MN for the Revival, but Im confessing it was hard to keep my mind on the revival! I did, but I was praying about Jessa:) I wasnt sure just yet if this would be a good match. I only heard good about Jessa and had liked what we emailed and texted about, just wanted to hear more though. During the revival Bro. and Sis. Bacon (Pastor) kept probing my mind as to wether I liked Jessa and was very much encouraging me to get to know her! I loved it but tried not to let it show at first.... but after awhile I couldnt help it, it was becoming evident!

After Church a few times we were all at the Thompsons and of course I had one interest! Didnt feel gulity either because when the service was over I could think about getting to know Jessa ALL I wanted to!!!! I only had to keep my mind on the services before and during! I hope that doesnt sound bad of me, but hey, "Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favor of the Lord."-Pr. 18:22. So I felt like it would be alright for the evangelist to get a blessing in this revival too!!lol! So the only thing I knew to do at the time was to try to talk some to her and SIT BY HER AS OFTEN AS I COULD!!!! If I had sat down and she was coming in the room to sit I would quickly offer the seat besides me and say something like, "Dont worry I dont have cutties" and then then smile. It broke some of the ice and got a laugh out of her!

After MN we began to call and text ALOT!! I quickly began to fall for Jessa! We said we would wait till she came to VA to talk about being Boy/Girlfriend and just be "special friends" at the time...but.... the more we talked...the more we forgot about that and just went forward with the relationship.

So Jessa came to VA for alittle over a week. And yes we spent every moment of the day together, umhmm.... talking about imporant things!lol! No more details right now from me but maybe Jessa or her family would like to say something.......

Jessa left last saturday, and its been hard! I miss her ALOT! Okay I really need to stop talking before I give too much info.... Levi

8 comments:

This is cool...we hadn't talked about this....I didn't know what you were thinking then.....!!!

I'm glad we weren't overly flirty or anything.....I think that would have been bad. It was just enough though to make people wonder. lol

You guys are funny!!! The Lord has blessed you both to find each other and he's given you something to share with other young people and to be a blessing to them! I'm praying for the both of you and for your future together! I know the two of you will be such a great blessing to those that you minister too!

This is Tammy and Cathy. Jessa we have known you since you were born WE WANT MORE. !!!!!!
( with a loud voice ) TELL US THE REST OF THE STORY PLEASE :-)
We Love the Picture. You two are so cute together..

Well Levi and I spent the Saturday together as Jessa was traveling home. We were texting back forth ~ (yes texting, though I'm slow, I have joined the world of texting). He's been trying to earn brownie points and he must like his brownies with chocolate syrup on them as he has been really, really, really sweet. Having never met this young man, but only speaking briefly on the phone, and texting lots, I would definitely say there may hope for my getting a son. The great thing that I'm finding in him is respect, humor, and a caring loving spirt. But I'm going to challenge you Levi to be "real" and not just be doing this to win the "mom". Levi -I've said it before, but now I'm saying it for all the readers to hear it as well; I'm anxious and excited to meet you. December can't come soon enough. I'm sure both you and Jessa are even more so then I. (But you better do better than Jessa does at remembering my birthday ~ smile.)

Levi - Thanks for posting your side of the story. It has been great getting to hear it from your side of things. I've enjoyed getting to know you a little through your posting and see just what kind of guy it is that is swiping Jessa off her feet. ;-)

Awwww. Cute story. Levi is awesome! Glad you two met. Best wishes!

ahhhh.... jessa!! i can't believe it.. my sweet jessa.. i am so glad that you are one of my bestest friend i've ever had.. you are such a blessing..i want to thank you for always being there for me when i needed someone.. do you believe in KARMA?? i do.. all the deeds you've done are coming back to you.. you guys look sooooo cute together.. you've waited for that speacial someone and now you got it..(tears)..lol...i want to someday be like you.. very nice sweet generous love caring cute little girl and soooooooo much more...**LEVI** treat my jessa good...she is sooo in love with you...dont break her petite lil heart..cause you'll get all her airlines peeps coming for you..lol...;)..j/k.. i know both of you love eachother and both of you guys have all my blessings. (sigh).. you guys are such cute couples..i wish one day (if i ever find the one..8]) i'll be like you guys.. all lovey dovey.. okay i guess i'll stop for now..i'll wait til levi get's here and *LEVI* we need to talk..lol...you and me..lol..

ka *leemur*

Jessa, was a pleasure to have met you and spend time with you. I personally think you and Levi make a wonderful couple! Levi is very special to Keith and me. He is a great guy and he found himself a great lady! We are praying for you! We love you!