Friday, November 21, 2008

Just Be Happy

Let me just say.... in general.....people are awful today!! Granted, it's been a bad day for the airline. Flights canceled, or REALLY delayed. Which makes it understandable when people get upset. For some reason though even the people that don't have ANYTHING wrong with their flights...their cranky too!!! I think between today and yesterday my patience for being downright rude is running thin.

I'm excited though....I have tomorrow off!! Wahoo!!! The apartment REALLY needs a good clean again. So that's the only thing I REALLY NEED to get done tomorrow. Other then that.... I have plans, to have NO plans!!!

In seven more days I head to VA to get Levi!! I Stay for the weekend and then head back to Alaska. Let me tell you the days have been dragging like you would not believe!! It's like time is crawling.......we were laughing one day because it's felt like the past few years of our lives have just flown by!! Now though...when we want it to go fast....it's at a STAND STILL!! HA!!

5 comments:

That sounds completely normal when you want something to come so fast.

Can't wait for you to come down here and visit!!! We have really missed you!!!!!!!

When are you leaving when you come down? I may miss you....I'll be in Fries with my family.

Jess...I'm leaving Dec.2 or more like like Dec. 1 because we will leave late that night for DC for an early morning flight.

I hope I see you!! I don't think the way we've thought about it, it won't be until March before I'm back down..... we'll see.......

AMY! I've missed you all too!! I really love you guys!!!!! Your family SOOOOOOO SWEET!!!!!!

Tammy....let just say this is torture!

I hope that people's attitudes improved.

If I have it figured right, you are traveling today? Hope you have a good trip with nice people.