Saturday, November 29, 2008

IN VA AGAIN

So, I made it into DC late last night. The flights were perfect! Wide open...got good seats, a matter a fact I had a whole row to myself on the Seattle to DC flight. It was GREAT! Plus, both flights were turbulence free! Gotta love that!

I'm staying with the Anders again. I have fallen in love with them! They are SOOO sweet! Here they have family (a house full) over for their Thanksgiving and yet it was still okay that I came. What a blessing they have been! I pray that my home one day, will be just as welcoming and comfortable. I think God would want it no other way. AND I REALLY pray that God blesses the Anders!

Levi, is at work and so I slept for what seemed like FOREVER this morning. Levi got basically NO sleep last night though. We didn't get into Roanoke (more then likely spelled wrong) until after 5a, and then he had to be to work at 7a. He gets done at 4p but, my guess is, is that he'll sleep while I watch a movie or something. Poor guy.


Anyhow....I hope everyone had a GREAT THANKSGIVING!!!!

8 comments:

Glad to hear that you made it in safely and got to sleep in a lot. :)

Are the Anders related to Levi?

Have fun while your there. Tell Levi Sam and I say hi

Hospitality is in your blood. I know your home will always to be open to visitors.

What time do you two get in on Tuesday?

Please give Ames and Sis. Anders a hug for me.

I'm glad that you're here too! Now that our house isn't so crazy we can have atleast Monday to spend time together!

Tammi, here's a hug via internet from me and mom!!! We love you!!!!!!!!!

I'm kind of answering for Jessa here :)

Sis. Doran, we're not related to Levi. Dad's the pastor here and Levi is one of our members. Actually your husband Bro. Doran knows us he stayed with us a short time while we were in Colorado and he came and ran us a revival while we were in North Carolina. Dad really thinks a lot of Bro. Doran!!!!!!!!

Thanks Amy!!! ;)

Tammi, they are pretty hugable aren't they......!!=O)

Tammy, I'll tell him!! =)

Mom, well....that example also has come in the extreme from you as well! It's really refreshing to see it though in other families! It makes people feel such love.