Friday, November 7, 2008

What I See In Jessa:)

Where to start..... Since Jessa and I began seeing each other she has made me feel like a special person! Of course I would have to be for Jessa to choose me of all the other guys out there! Before we "officially" began telling people we were a "couple" I asked her what I should say to others to describe our relationship. She said to say, "We are "special" friends"!!!! And yes when she said it she put alittle emphasis on "special"!!! Jessa as made me feel special in alot of ways... She was going to go on a trip to Greece and instead came and seen me! I of coursed encouraged her to go to Greece, but MAN was I happy when she didnt want to because she wanted to see me! She takes opportunities to show recognitation to me. What I mean is to simply compliment the good things she sees in me. It makes me feel like she is looking at every detail about me with positivness. Thats awesome! Iam who Iam and its hard to try to be someone you are not. It lets me know she is attracted to my personality! Which says to me that all I have to do to keep her happy is be who Iam! The real me! Not anyone else, just Levi! And yes I dont want her to change either! I love her just the the way she is:)

I have learned also that when we are around other people I can be proud of how she will be around them! She of course met alot of people who were new to her but not me during her visit here in VA. She was very much in to meeting everyone I knew and everyone I was able to introduce her to was very impressed with her. That may not seem like much to some, but to me it means alot that Jessa be friends with those I have chose to be friends with..( and I cant wait to meet her friends also!!! If Jessa thinks alot of you, then there is no reason for me not to! So please be my friends too!pleaseeeeeeeee!!!!!)

I will say something else to, but not much on this since her parents will be reading this, SHE'S HOT!! Okay, okay, okay there are better words for it.... Some would be beautiful, cute, pretty, attractive, good looking..... but you get the point! (I hope I didnt lose any brownie points with dad for saying it like that).

I do want to conclude by telling everyone that it takes more than looks to make me happy like Jessa does!!! ;) Its who she is that I have fallen for. Her personality, and love for Jesus is what Im in love with!

Okay everyone in Blogland, if you havent figured it out yet, I love reading the comments from you! Ask Jessa, I read them over and over with excitment, so comment awhole lot! Oh lets see how quick we can get Jessa to put a post up about some of what she sees in me!!!!!!!!!!

12 comments:

Oh my! You are a goner! It had to happen sometime, so glad that it happened to you with her. Come on Jessa...let's hear your side of it. ~smile~

Jessa!!!!! We are waiting...:o)I am guessing there is really not a whole lot more to the story...just that your REALLY close? No proposal or nothing... ~sigh~ I am just kidding. I want God's perfect will in both of your lives. If there is more...hmmm??? I am waiting. Jessa your a good girl, you know I think that. Levi your a great guy. all joking set aside, Sam and I will be praying for you guys.

It's because He first loved you, that you can love each other....

But you two are in BIG trouble ;o)

Levi, you are a character! I look forward to one day meeting you. I'll have to mention your name and revival at the same time to my husband. ;-)

I will post I PROMISE!!! I have lots to say about him! ;)

Tammy, *wink* stay tuned....yes, we are very close!!! I feel very much that God is in it..... =)
Thank you SOOO much for your prayers! We want so much to do everything the right way.....

Mom....uhoh!!! Just so you know...he's really worried..... =)


Bekah! I hope you get to meet him!! You'll love him!!

sniff sniff....you guys are so cute! you better take care of her levi or ill break your legs...haha just kidding...no but seriousley!

Johanna

Levi - I told you - I'm just giving you a hard time. Nothing to worry about :o)

Everyone seems to be "hooking up" in our region this year. We have 3 fairly newly wed couples in our region, and our VLB leader is getting married this year, then there's Chelsey Anders and Wilson McMahone, and now levi and you. Oh and it was Joleesa that I met at IYC.

Charity said, and now Levi and you? what does that mean??? :o) YOu better finish the story.... HA!!! Jessa you need to call me. Your mom has my #

Hey Tammy K; This is Levi..... Sam has my number so if you want you can call me. Alot of good things happening....cant wait till Jessa post something... umhmmm.... Jessa, O Jessa, O Jessa...... did you have anything to say about me....?.....

Levi, you've got the comments now finish the story everyone's been wating for a couple of weeks now!! Ahum...

Sis. Tammy I'll give you a call. =)