Saturday, November 15, 2008

Bored

So, Levi is in FL for a week holding 2 revivals. It's weird how someone that already is fare away, can now feel even farther!!!!

This week and last, I've have only worked part time 12p-5p. Wow, do I really like it!! It's SO nice to be able to sleep in and also get home at a normal time. I stayed at my parents house almost all week last week. I would go home after work, make dinner....sit around after dinner.....and the only bad part, clean up the dinner mess. I detest dishes!!! Even when a dishwasher is involved. The dishes still have to be pretty well clean, and I would rather clean a toilet! I know...I know... sad....!

After Levi comes in Dec. I'll be working like crazy!! Which is normal for me.....this part time shift is just a fluke that I'm REALLY enjoying!

Tonight is the "SPAGO" night at church. It's Josh Grants Youth Saturday this month, so he got to chose what we do for the activity. He decided to have an Italian restaurant night at the church. "SPAGO" is what he is calling it.I'm not sure what all is involved...other then I over heard checkered table cloths and Italian music. It should be GREAT fun. I've been looking forward to it all week!

Anyhow, hope everyone has GREAT weekend!

8 comments:

Sorry you miss Levi. It is kinda odd not having him around here as well. I hope the revival is going well. Enjoy you night at church! Miss you! I don't think I'll get to see you the next time you come here.....I think I'll be in Fries. I guess it depends when you back. So, Maybe, fingers crossed, I'll get to see you!

I hate dishes too. I dislike dishes and mopping. Love laundry.
Sorry you miss Levi. You still need to call sometime.

oh by the way...missing Levi will not get easier :o)

Jess- thats soooo sad that I may not see you. I'm not even sure at this point what day I'll get down there myself.....I know we'll leave the morning of the Dec. 2


Tammy- What time is a good time to call??? I still need to get your # from mom....I see her tonight so I'll make a point to get it. =)

Ya......I know it's going to get worse.....I missed him after MN. Now I miss him even more after VA....then when he comes here and has to leave AK.....that will not be fun!!

in the morning or at night. We are up late. like midnight late almost every night.

FYI. I will be heading to Washington Tuesday. So if you don't call tomorrow, I will be home next week.

So how was SPAGO? Sounds cool.
Wish you could have been there for our weekend too!
Maybe next year. Is Levi a hunter?

Hey Tammy!!! I hope you get this could you email your # too me?? Mom didn't have it. She emailed Sams work...but if you get this before the end of the day that would be better. my email is: jessalynn_nowling@yahoo.com

THANKS!!!

Libby- Levi is a hunter! =) He hasn't been for awhile though....moistly becasue there hasn't been any hunters in VA to go with. I'm excited though because now dad and him both will have someone to hunt with!!!! ;) OH!!! And SPAGO was GREAT fun!!! I I hope megan or Jenna have pictures up soon......=)