Saturday, August 23, 2008

Home....


We are home again....boy.....I don't want to go anywhere for a while. During the night last night I woke up with four charlie horses. Man, they hurt! I can only remember having two others in my life. I can only think that they are from sitting SO much. Between the flights, and driving all over MN and WI this last week....

Tomorrow, will be our first Sunday in our new church building. I'm really excited. Today, we set it all up, which was fun. Also, because I'm WMB, I got a big WORLD map and got push pins to mark where The Church has been established through out the world. I'll have a whole wall to do with it what I want! Cool huh!?

Ok, I'm beat....later! =)

4 comments:

Four charlie horses!!! OUCH!!! I've only hope that I don't have one again. They really do hurt. Glad that you guys made it back safe etc. That is sooo exciting about being in your own building and having your very own wall to put WMB stuff up! :D

How exciting!! How was church in your new building?

It was REALLY good!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure you have seen the picture on my moms blog....right????

Bekah, I hope I don't have one again eather!!!!! They are awful!