Now that we are in Juneau we will be able to take a morning flight out to Anchorage. Which means I will be able to go to work tomorrow. Last night I had to call a Supervisor because I had to work today at 630p and I wasn’t sure with everything going on if I would make it in. I didn’t want to get fired! =) A couple friends of mine covered for me though, for which I am so thankful. I got to say…….I have some special friends! I was though starting to get worried about getting in time to work tomorrow…..now it looks like I will! =)

I think I’m in love with Juneau. It was a beautiful flight! The plane was super close to the mountains which made it REALLY cool. The word “majestic“comes to mind. I wish I could have taken pictures, but I didn’t have the camera. Once off the plane it smelled like a wood fire place or a bonfire. It has this very Alaskan feel to it, which I LOVE!!!
We got a hotel and it is SOOOOO CUTE!! Quilt bedspread a little kitchen, with a tiny dining room. On the chair are these lace cushions. The room is adorable.

2 comments:

What a neat place! It looks really nice!