Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Life Is Short Stay Awake For It


We got into the cities yesterday evening,. It took longer because the flights were full. We wound up going through Fairbanks to get to MSP. We then stayed the night at the Thompson's. Pray for Autumn Thompson. She went into surgery today to remove her thyroid because it's cancerous. She's in high spirits though and is her bubbly self. I know prayer surrounds that young lady.

Tomorrow, is the funeral.....

We got Caribou Coffee yesterday!!! SOOOO YUMMMY There is no coffee like Caribou Coffee. My stomach was fine, but I made sure I had plenty of food in it.

3 comments:

I am glad you got your coffee, I tried it while in Minnesota..well, not a coffee but one of their green tea smothies. YUMMY. Praying for your family.

I've tried their granola bars and I think they're AMAZING!!

Their granola bars and smothies are AMAZING!!!