Sunday, August 10, 2008

Erupting Volcano

Yup. That's right. I don't all the details, but somewhere along the Aleutian Chain there is a volcano erupting. No flights going in or out of Anchorage. Sooooooooo, me, mom and Jenna are stuck in Seattle. For who knows how long. Their not re -booking passengers until tomorrow night! YIKES!


BTW!!!!!! THE ASSEMBLY WAS AMAZING!!!!!! AAAAAAAMMMMMMAAAAAZZZZZING!!!!!!!!! I think this is just the devil trying to steel our joy and excitement. Well, he's just trying. It won't work! HA!!

5 comments:

*smile* I like your attitude! So glad to hear the Assembly was "amazing".

catch a flight to boise!! Come see me

LOL!!! That would be fun! =)

I told the kids about the volcano and they thought it was the most amazing thing! A volcano erupting, wow!! :0)

LoL!! Ya, it is Kinda cool. I guess there were three erupting at the same time! It was just the one though that was causing a large ash blume. =)