Thank you for praying Sis. Tammi!! I dont think I've ever been that sick before. It was horrible! Body aches, chills and sweats, headache, sore throat, sore ears, nausea, mmmm I think that’s it. Today, I just have this nagging cough that making me sound like a man when I talk. *smile*

Oh and guessa what!? I get to be a bridesmaid! A friend of mines wedding it is this June. Her fiancĂ© is going over to Iraq in July, and they want to be husband and wife before he leaves. I guess you could say she’s not your typical girl. She has no idea what she wants for her wedding, no colors, no ideas on where to have it held….nothin….she’s pretty much begged me to help. I couldn’t be more tickled!!!! Even though I have not a clue as to what I'd actuelly do for my own wedding. I’ve had so many ideas running threw my head for years. It’ll be a blast!

Well, I’m off to bed. Saturday I’m going to go threw and read everyone’s blogs. See whatcha all have been up too! :=)

4 comments:

I trust you are feeling better now. It is always fun helping to plan someone else's wedding. ~smile~ Enjoy the fun.

Oh cool! that sounds like a ton of fun! Sorry to hear your not feeling well.

OK Jessa, time for a new post. :)

Hellooo! Where are you???