I have a headache....I don’t know why, I keep getting these awful headaches. They normally start at the same time of day too. When we first moved here I thought they were related to stress, but now…even though the large stresses are gone….I’m still getting them frequently. Pray for me if you get a chance….headaches are so hard to function with sometimes…..


Well, I’m sure you have seen Jenna’s blog! :=) I’m WAY excited about this apartment!! This has been a Loooooong time coming for me. Most girls my age have their own kitchen and whatnot. Every year I’d say this is the year I’ll move out, I can think of three times where it was in the works, but something always happened to prevent it. Right now, is perfect…Jenna is wanting to move out also, were in the past I had to find an apartment cheap enough or have a roommate (which I was not thrilled about). Also, with our new jobs we can afford it comfortably…which is a HUGE blessing! There still is a chance that we won’t get it…..we both want it sooo bad….but, I know if we don’t get THIS apartment God has a reason.

I took a vacation day today because of my headache….also, I had to use it or lose it when I leave to go to my new job. It’s almost 7 a.m., but I think I’m going to head back to bed and try sleeping it off. ;=)


Have a good day!

4 comments:

I'll be praying for your head and God's will on the apartment.

Thank you Sis. Tammi!!!!

Sorry I'm a little late, but I'll be praying for the headaches. Drink lots of water and eat more fresh fruit and vegs. That helped my dayly headaches go away.

I drink lots of water...usely anyway....but even though I LOVE fruit I haven't had much of it. Good idea. Thank you for praying!