Thursday, March 15, 2007

Guess what?????!!!!!!!

I’m so excited!!! I got hired on to Alaska Airlines!!!! I guess that is the way God works…. just when you get content with what you have….what you want falls in your lap. It was the most interesting interview process that I’ve ever been threw. It started off as a group interview, with about twenty five. Sixteen were chosen….then from there were two more separate individual interviews. In all, six were chosen. All of it started at 8:45 in the morning and it didn’t get done until 5:45 that evening, but it was SOOOO nice to find out the same day!

I’m trying to find a right way of phrasing this…but…it’s so nice to have a relationship with God! During the whole thing I wasn’t nerves at all. I knew if God wanted me to have it I would…..if He didn’t, well…then He had another better plan. There is such peace in that promise!!!

Wanna know what else!!!??? Dad got hired on as well!!!! The poor guy had to work nights last night for Fed Ex. Then go to his interview this morning. I was praying for him because I knew how draining it all was. Praise the Lord though!!! He went in at 10 a.m. and had the job by 12 noon! :=)

So we are both tickled silly!!! :=)


Thank you Jenna for my layout!!! I’m luvin it!!! ;=)


4 comments:

congrats girl!

what will you be doing???

YEA!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you and your Dad. I didn't know that he had pulled an all-nighter...but I was praying for him during his interview.

I love your new background and I'm with Jenna...I wanna go there...wherever it is. ~grin~

That's AWSOME!!!!! I'm sooo happy for you (and your dad). Now you will be able to fly places sooo much cheaper (which is really nice to have when living in AK.) When do you start?

BTW, I really like your background.