Saturday, March 17, 2007

I'm so happy it's Saterday!

Well, this is interesting....Devon is over, Joeys boyfriend. We are sitting here watching cartoons; at noon we are going to pick Jo up from work. He’s a good kid in all...he’s come from a bad home life...and a catholic background. It’s fun to watch him in our church, he’s totally into it! He keeps saying how dad is so “intense”. It’s funny....


Kasey, my title is a Customer Service Agent (CSA). To be honest I have not a clue has to what it all involves. I keep getting a picture of those ticket agents in there little dresses. *smile*

Bekah, I start training on April 16th. Its three weeks in classroom and two weeks on the job training. On all tests I have receive a 90% or better. I also know, I have to memorize all the city codes for Alaska air and Horizon air before class starts. There is a ton, but it’ll be fun!!

Oh! And Sis. Tammi, Jenna and I will have to come and visit you on a long weekend. ;=)


I guess we are having some youth function tonight at the house. So that means cleaning.... I better get started. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

7 comments:

I will definitely be looking forward to that long weekend!

Hey what about me ~sticking my bottom lip out and pouting ~ may I come too?

ALL of you can come visit.

Wow 90% or better? Your right though, it sounds like fun. Do they pay you to go to "school"?

i've been called alot of things... but not Kasey. :0p

oops! Sorry Erika! I need pictures. For some reason I thought Harmlessdove was kasey. So.... I'm not blond....REALLY!! ;=)

Bekah, Yup it's all paid training.