Sunday, March 25, 2007

Thankful beyond words

Lately I have just been overwhelmed with how good God is. I’m not just talking about the new job, or new apartment (which is dream come true! *smile*). I’m thankful for my family, and the joy and peace GOD has given me. My soul is happy!! Life can get REALLY hard…and there had been several times in the past few months where I’ve begged God to just take me home. I was tired….in so many ways. I think for our whole family, this scripture has been at the forefront… Isaiah 40:29-31

(29) He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he in-creaseth strength.

(30) Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and young men shall utterly fall:

(31) BUT they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

I can’t even imagine life with out God. He always holds true to His promises!! Has the song says, “There is joy unspeakable”! I am thankful for Him beyond words!!!!

7 comments:

Praise the Lord! I'm so happy for you.

That's great Jessa, I glad you've been blessed with your new apartment as well. :0)

Praying for you...let us know when you are feeling better. Love ya!

Hey Jessa! Thanks for your comment! I just now read it! :) That's me, always a day late and a dollar short. :) The curls, well I don't know what I was thinking. I'm doing better, now that I've learned how to fix it. In the beginning it was a disaster. I just posted again, so you'll have to go look! Congrats on the job!! I've heard Horizon is a great company to work for. Caleb’s Aunt works for them out of Portland. And woohoo on the apartment! I love and miss you lots!!

Well,hey there Mandie!!!I liked the curls! It was really cute in the picture!I know how it is though...I don't know how many times I've done something to my hair...and spent the next couple weeks trying not to cry...and trying to figure out exactly how to make it look half way normal again. ;=)

It was really nice hearing from you!!! Luv ya lots and lots!

Btw, Jaclyn you shouldn't tease! Here I thought you were posting again!!! :) Luv ya gurly!!!