Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Yup, It's Me!

Well...let’s try this again....Jenna said she’d make me a pretty layout, but until then this will do. =) Lately, I have been addicted to myspace! I’ve been thinking about deleting it, because it’s getting unhealthy! ;=) Where, blogland is healthy and edifying!!!!! *smile* So that’s why I’m back.....

It seems like years since we moved here to Alaska.....and it seems like I have aged a hundred years! I have the gray hair to prove it!!! In reality we have only been here six months.....I work at Office Depot in the Cash Office and as a Cashier. No where near what I would like to be doing. I’m praying that things will work out to go back to school this fall for nursing. I really don’t see why it wouldn’t. Despite the fact that I pretty much hate my job, I have made some pretty amazing friends there. I can’t even express how thankful I am for them....help me pray that I can be the witness I need to be. I keep feeling there is a reason why I’m there, despite my continually trying to get out.

Tonight, a few of us went out to Golden Coral for dinner. I laughed so hard I was crying!!! For three hours we sat and laughed and laughed!!!! Man, it felt good!!!!!!! I think laughter is a REALLY good gift from God!!! ;=)

Well, I suppose...it’s almost 12 a.m. and I have to get up at 6 a.m. for work. Yuk. I’m soooooooooooo not a morning person!! It should be interesting trying to sleep with all that sweet tea I had tonight!!! *smile*

Good night...............

4 comments:

YAY! Welcome back Jessa!

Woohoo! You are back and I am so happy!!!! Welcome back girly!

Wow! Jessa, I can tell you had quite a bit of sweet tea! *grin* Glad that you are back, I've missed you.

6 months? It's been that long already? I know it seems like forever for you but for me it doesn't seem that long ago. You got gray hair? I don't have any yet, must be that Eskimo blood in me. :)

Look forward to hearing from you more often.

WELCOME back!! You're so sweet and funnY! If it makes you feel better I have ONE white hair in the front middle part of my hair. I am 24!!