Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I remembered the password!

I’m SHOCKED! I really am going to make this a normal thing. =)

Well, for some reason I am not at all sleepy… and thought “I should blog….” Weird though...today has been uneventful. Well....you know... the norm...getting cursed and "yelled" at for things that are out of my control. WARNING!!!! Don't go to Nome! The weather there is awful!! Visabilty below minimums..... people have been stuck in Anchorage for 3 days! I'd be pretty upset myself..... I still love my job though! There has been many times I could share where I have felt like God has put me there to be a blessing in others lifes. Flying can be stressful and very costly. I know God has used me....which is a great feeling!

Oh well....I REALLY need to head to bed! Tomorrow, I and a friend of mine (Jenny) are going to go jogging. I haven’t been jogging for months now. In WI I used to run with a girl and we got up to 5 miles. IT FELT SOOOOOOO GOOD! I miss it…..Anyhow, I have to get up kinda early…..10a…. well, early for a person that goes to bed at 4a. Or in todays case 5amish.

Alright off to bed I go…regardless if I’m sleepy now or not.

I’ll post again….in the next week…..really…..no REALLY! Promise!=)


Lots of love…

4 comments:

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Okay...I'm done laughing now...no really, I am! Seriously...how was your run? I missed the last two week of walking every day and I was dying...so I've enjoyed the past couple days getting back into the swing of the daily walk. I don't run...I would be such a distraction to everyone else on the trail that they would never finish their walk/run because they would be doubled over laughing themselves sick.

Hey did you scroll back over your old posts? Good reminder to you about bunch of different things. Love you.

Momma Tammi-

LOL....whatever....your funny.... My run was GREAT!!! LOL we didn't get very far though.....but at least we tried. We have planned to do it three times a week together....but I think I'm going to try and run also on the off days. If feel really good.....

Mom-
I haven't BUT I should....

Wow! Three post in less than a week. I'm impressed. :)

I'm so glad to hear that you are enjoying your job. There is nothing better than knowing that you are being a blessing to others on the job.