Friday, June 27, 2008

Grrrrrr

So we are all better. Mom, seems to be doing a lot better. I was sick on Wed. but was better by Thur.

So...just a few min. ago I went to the gas station to some cream soda......well, there was a dad and his son with him buying alcohol!! LOTS OF IT! It made me so mad. It makes me mad knowing that, that little boy is going to grow up thinking that drinking is OK. Grrrrrrr *sigh*


Well, anyway I's so EXCITED tomorrow Jenna, mom, and I are going to head to Seattle!!! The weather is going to be 85 and sunny! Yipppeeeeee What fun! I'm not sure what all we'll do, but I know Pikes Place is on the list. I've been there a couple times now and LOVE it! Mostly, because of all the flowers. I've never brought any back with me, but this time I think I will.

Anyhow, gotta run! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

2 comments:

How was your trip? Got any good pictures to share? I'm glad that you were able to make a trip with your mom and Jenna. :)

love u girl!! You're a bright and shining light for Jesus!