Thursday, October 30, 2008

Some....... Details.... Hehehehe:)




How We Met


So, when Sis. Wilson was in Alaska in the spring of 07 for Ladies Retreat she mentioned levi to me. She must of mentioned me to Levi....because so there after I got an email from him. This is where it got weird for Levi.

Levi's Story; Okay, so I started emailing Jessa after Sis. Wilson told me about her. I thought things were going good. I would email her and ask questions about her and she would reply and ask her own questions for me.. Sounds normal...right??? But it didn't go "normal". You see Jessa all of a sudden stopped emailing me!!! Yes that's right one day she was emailing and the next she wasn't! Left me there hanging not knowing what to think....well like anyone would think, I definitely thought. I was UGLY! Yep she thought I was ugly. What else could she have thought,... what would you have thought if you were in my place? So not knowing why she didn't want to email anymore I couldn't keep emailing her... so I stopped too:(


Jessa's Story: Okay...SOOOOOO I didn't think he was UGLY!!! I just wasn't ready for anything!! You know....it was either going to go further or just end....so me being me ,instead of confronting it, and telling him I wasn't ready for anything. I just figured... I'd drop of the face of the planet! I admit I just left him hanging.....poor guy.



The Assembly year 2008:


What Jessa Was Thinking: I wasn't able to go to the Assembly the year before because of my new job. So, I didn't see Levi at all until this past Assembly. I gotta say........he was WAY handsome just like his pictures. I wanted to talk to him I did!! But it was a little weird, because for the past year I was no where to be found. I did however keep my eye out for him the whole Assembly waiting for a good time to talk to him. It just never came.....


What Levi Was Thinking; Weird? Yep it was weird alright! I would have loved for to come to me and start a conversation, but I wasn't going to start a conversation with her! After all, I'm still thinking that she thinks I'm ugly! But I have to admit that I would look her way ALOT! I was sitting for most of the Assembly behind her toward the back, so since she sat most of the time in the front middle section I could see her most of the time:) .... When I went home from the Assembly, boy did I get shocked.......!!!!!!


What Jessa Did: Well, Since I couldn't get up the courage just to go up and talk to him, and a good time didn't really open up easily for me......well.....even after the Assembly I thought it was really important that I talk to him....and maybe get to know him more. So, I emailed him. Which was a big deal for me, because I felt like I was chasing him!!! =) I felt like it was the right thing to do though. Anyhow, so I just emailed a general "Hows it goin??" " I saw you at the Assembly...." email.


What Levi Did; A email from Jessa Nowling in my inbox!!! Okay... I'm alittle surprised here don't you think I'm UGLY? Well it was just a general email but maybe she didn't think I was ugly, at least ways in person. Does that mean in a picture I'm ugly? I still was confused..bewildered...in the dark... What does this girl think of me? Well I figured no harm in emailing a email back as friends...............

13 comments:

Levi text me while I was at work to tell some details were up.....so here I am at work and reading your blog....LOL.

Same goes for me Jess, I thought my phone was off and all of a sudden I hear "When you wish upon a star" go off.

The Lord has blessed you both to give you another chance! God is faithful to us! I know that wherever the Lord leads you both; even if it's not here in VA :( that God will use you both in His ministry. Ok enough sappy talk, I'm almost crying now. I'm very happy for the both of you; you guys are such a blessing (even if I do give Levi a hard time).

Wow! How exciting! We're so happy for you, Jessa. We don't know Levi, so you'll have to bring him by to visit! Love you!

I'm still cracking up! ~hee hee~ This has the makings of a great "how-we-met-and-fell-in-love-and-got-married" story that you tell your grandkids.

Okay sooo.... I am the mean one, but its only in such a way to make this as exciting for everyone as it is for Jessa and I! So do you want even more details?.... well do you?.... We will post what happened after we became friends tommorrow!!!!!!!!-Levi

Me three- I got an text at work saying pictures and details are on her blog. Not that I need details- to my knowledge there isn't much I dont know though she has been gone a week.

I want more pictures !!

yesterdays backdrop was the shed in the fog picture- todays is the Take Memories leave footprints- I need one for tomorrow :-)

lol. I'm not sure what to say...a saga is being developed here. Blogland has come alive with this.

Here I was thinking I was "special" as he texted me about the blog ;o(

Ha! You guys are soooooo funny! I don't know either of you just real well, but I'm thoroughly enjoying your accounts and will be anxious to hear the conclusion.

I am also anxious to hear the conclusion.
When I was reading your blog it reminded me of Sam and I. The Smiths went to Ca. for a Revival and met Sam and came home telling me he was going to be my husband. Never heard from him.
Then 3 yrs later and he showed up at the assembly, introduced himself we started emailing and 10 months later we were married.
Looking forward to the next email :O)

I mean blog, not email :o)

Ok, we're waiting for the next one!!!!!!!!!!!!! Levi, you've done it. You've brought all of blog land to come and see what's happening in your love story.

Oh boy you guys don't tell him that!!!!!!!!! ;)

He's going to be SOoooooo thrilled to read the comments!!! You have know idea how exctited he gets about it.......!!!! =)It's fun to watch him.

Love you all SO much!!

I love how you guys took turns telling your side of the story, it was very fun and interesting to read. That's funny that Levi thought Jessa thought he was ugly. *grin*