Friday, October 31, 2008

The Sequel






So, we last left you with us being just friends. So how did we get from being friends to where (not exactly telling ALL of where, "where" is *wink*) we are now?

I found out that Levi was going to be in MN holding a revival. With my flight benefits it made it really easy to jot down there. Besides....I kinda...OK.... ALOT liked him.

At the revival though it was a little uncomfortable....at least for me. I liked him and therefore I had a REALLY hard time talking to him. Which by the way, I am NEVER like that!! I could careless about men in general, so my reaction to him was new to me. It also was a little weird for me because I new there were "sparks" which scared me!! I wanted to pull back many times, but I felt like God wanted me to keep with it. It's hard sometimes to open yourself up completely to someone...there is always that possibility of getting hurt. I quickly learned though that if I were to open up with anyone Levi would be the one. He's so soft hearted and he would NEVER hurt me intentionly. He's naturally good man, and makes it known that he loves God, and therefore I trusted him pretty quickly. It also, didn't hurt that God seemed to help me whole lot with it!!! It just felt right!!!

We didn't talk a whole bunch at the revival, but had just enough time to know that something was there. After the revival though was a different story. We called and text ALL the time!! I went to never having my phone on me or charged to having it permanently attached to me!!! lol =)


I had had plans to go to Greece at the end of this month, but my PFD from living in Alaska had yet to come. There was NO way I could afford going with out it. Then a few friends of mine were going to to Maui for a few days. I could have gone with....but I had all those days off and the only thing I REALLY wanted was to see LEVI!!!!!!

Sooooooooo, that's where I am now....in VA. I came up last Thursday and I am leaving tomorrow early morning. I try not to think about too much. It's so natural to be with him and I'm going to miss him terribly......

I know Levi is a miracle from God I hope I never forget that, or take it for granted!!!!!!

I'm sure Levi will have his own side of the story.....he'll post later. =)

8 comments:

Wow! You got to blog without Levi.......LOL. We are going to miss you so much when you go home. It was just like you had been here all your life. It will be like apart of us is missing when you leave. ~grin~

"I know Levi is a miracle from God I hope I never forget that, or take it for granted!!!!!!"

Amen sis...don't forget. This reminds me of Damon and I's love story. very unconventional, but perfect none the less. He was God's miracle for me. I still thank the Lord for my sweet husband and what a privilege it was to be his wife.

Jess!!! I really miss you all too!! NOT JUST LEVI!! You have NO idea!!!! I love you guys soooooooooooooooo much!!

AMEN back at ya Kasey!!! You have been such a blessing to me Kasey.

Yes. Sis. Net.....HE SURE IS!

That can't be the end!!! you just go home...wait... there has got to be more :O)

lol Sis. Tammy...I'm sure there is going to be a epologe. Or maybe even a sequel! ;)

I'm sooo happy for you Jessa. You sound so happy. I'm glad that you have found someone that you can open up too. He sound REALLY nice.

Oh, Moriah (my 2 yr old), loves the bridge. She thinks it is cool looking and wants us to go and see it. :)

Bekah,

I am happy!!!! He is SUPER nice!!!!!!!! ;)

I love that bridge! It is cool looking lol! The VA area is SO pretty in the fall.....!!!